Tourists flock to this charming city surrounded by lakes and pine trees. The Old French atmosphere of the city is contrasted by the surrounding mountain highlands. Not far from Dalat City, travelers can witness magnificent waterfalls and other natural landscapes. Dalat is a paradise for those who love the natural world.
CHARMING DALAT 4D3N
Departure from: TP Ho Chi Minh
Destination: Da Lat
DAY 1 HO CHI MINH CITY - DA LAT (L/D)
Morning: After Breakfast. Pick up at your hotel in Hochiminh City, transfer to the Airport for domestic flight for Da Lat leaving around 10:45 AM and arrival around 11:25 AM. Meet and pick up at Da Lat Airport. Transfer to hotel for check-in.
Afternoon: take a Cable car trip through the forest – you catch the romantic landscape of DaLat, visit Truc Lam Pagoda, Tuyen Lam Lake, Thien Vuong Co Sat Pagoda and City Flower Garden. The Hang Nga crazy house. Dinner. Overnight in Da Lat.
DAY 2 DA LAT CITY TOUR (B/L/D)
Breakfast at hotel. Visit Mong Mo Hill (Romantic Hill), then visit XQ embroidered picture workshop – you have the chance to see masterpieces being created by local craftsmen who have made this brand well-known, not only within the country but outside.
Lunch, visit Chinese Pagoda. Continue to visit valley of Love, Bao Dai Palace (The Former King’s Palace of Vietnam) and Xuan Huong Lake. Dinner. Overnight in Da Lat.
DAY 3 LANG BIANG HIKING TOUR (B / L / D)
Van Thanh Flower Farm.
Coffee plantation (Taste coffee and see hand-made brocade weaving)
Silk factory (where removing silk from cocoon)
Elephant waterfall, Linh An Pagoda (Happy Buddha statue)
Visiting Lat minority village
Panoramic view of city from Langbiang mountain top (1950m - driving up to the top and down by 4WD Jeep)
Domaine de Marie Church (Mai Anh hill)
DAY 4 DA LAT - HOCHIMINH CITY (B / L / D)
Breakfast at your hotel. You have time for some shopping at Da Lat Market. Visit Prenn Waterfall then onto the Airport for domestic flight back to Hochiminh City. Meet and pick up. Transfer to your hotel.
9 - 10 pax
- Accomodation in 3 star hotel.
- A/C bus
- English speaking guide (other languages are available upon request with a little extra fee, contact us for detail).
- Entrance fees
- Meals (10$/meal) and breakfast at hotel as the program
- 1 wet tissue/day
- 01 mineral water bottles/pax/day
- Tourist insurance
- Vietnam Destination hat
- Air ticket
- Tips, personal expenses
- Cable cab fees, jeep and Elephant riding fees
- All not indicated in our itinerary
- VUNG TAU BEACH - LONG TAN CROSS &... (2D-1N) $100
- PHAN THIET - MUI NE 2 (3D-2N) $190
- HANOI CITY AND DUONG LAM ANCIENT VILLAGE (4D-3N) $206
- THE SIGHTS OF SAIGON (Half day) $
- WATER PUPPET SHOW (2 hours) $8
- SAI GON - DA LAT - NHA TRANG... (6D-5N) $395
- NHA TRANG 1 (2D-2N) $159
- HA NOI – TRANG AN (3D-2N) $174