Con Dao is known as a brutal place, a training environment of patriotic solders against French colonialism and old Saigon regime. Visiting and studying a past period of Vietnamese nation, tourists will feel the life in Con Son hell on earth that is considered as a spiritual experience to gratitude deeply for national heroes sacrificed and stayed on this holy land.
CON DAO - HISTORICAL PLACES
Departure from: TP Ho Chi Minh
Destination: Con Dao
DAY 1 HO CHI MINH CITY - CON DAO (L, D)
Morning: Depart for Con Dao. Guide will pick tourists up at the airport.
The guide picks you up at Con Son Airport. He brings you to the Resort to check in, on the road going through places such as villages of Co Ong, Lo Voi, Hang Keo, etc. Check in – relax - have lunch.
At 02.00 p.m begin the itinerary of Con Dao history exploration, the sights:
Con Dao historical museum: island Lord’s house passing through periods, is currently displayed Con Dao historical relics
Historical pier no. 914: where more than 914 prisoners sacrificed in slave labor in that area.
Phu Hai stockade – Phu Son stockage: the first stockades in Con Dao
French and American tiger cages and isolated cow shed relic (torture tunnel): where happened the most brutal tortures
Hang Duong cemetery: visit the tombs of Ms. Vo Thi Sau, Comrade Le Hong Phong, Great grandfather Nguyen An Ninh and 1913 other tombs
Mrs. Phi Yen temple: is the resting place of Mrs. Hoang Phi Yen, the royal concubine of Nguyen Lord
Evening: Have dinner and overnight in Con Dao.
DAY 2 CON DAO - HO CHI MINH CITY (B)
After breakfast at hotel, have free to swim on the lovely beaches
Check out hotel at noon, have lunch and then transfer to airport for flight back to Ho Chi Minh city
9 - 10 pax
- A/C bus
- English speaking guide (other languages are available upon request with a little extra fee, please contact us for detail).
- Accommodation at bungalow
- Entrance fees
- Main meals (10$/meal) and breakfast at the hotel as program
- 1 wet tissue/day
- water (2 bottles 500ml/day/pax)
- Travel insurance
- Vietnam Destination hat
- Air ticket
- Tips, personal expenses
- All not indicated in our itinerary
The itinerary may change, depends on the flight time at the day of the tour. Let us know what day you want and we will arrange the best itinerary for you.
- CAI BE FLOATING MARKET - VINH LONG HOMESTAY... (3D-2N) $180
- SAIGON - MUI NE 1 (2D-1N) $116
- VUNG TAU BEACH - LONG TAN CROSS &... (2D-1N) $100
- HANOI CITY AND DUONG LAM ANCIENT VILLAGE (4D-3N) $206
- CON DAO BEACH (2D-1N) $96
- HANOI - SAPA (4D-3N) $247
- PHU QUOC 5D4N - TREKKING & SNORKELLING (5D-4N) $259
- HANOI - SAPA – FANSIPAN (5D-4N) $377