This journey will take you to ancient port town of Hoi An, where old worlds, including France, Japan, China, gathered and settled for trade and Danang - a green city in the Vietnam central.
DA NANG - MY SON - HOI AN
Departure from: TP Ho Chi Minh
Destination: Da Nang
DAY 1 SAI GON - DA NANG AIRPORT - MY SON - HOI AN CITY TOUR ( L, D )
Morning: Depart for Da Nang from Saigon airport. Arrive in Danang, guide and bus take you to My Son Holy Land - World Culture Heritage (69km). Upon arrival, explore the temples and towers in the valley surrounded by sacred mountains & Enjoy The Apsara Dance performed by Champa dancers (30 minutes). Transfer to Hoi An ancient town - a world cultural heritage. Have lunch on the way.
Afternoon: Take Hoi An city tour. Visit Japanese Bridge pagoda, the hundred-year old house, Phuoc Kien assembly hall and art and craft workshops, souvenir shops.
Evening: We have a meal and free in the evening to explore Hoian night with the beautiful lantern. Overnight in Hoi An.
DAY 2 MARBLE MOUNTAINS - LINH UNG PAGODA - DA NANG BEACH (B, L, D)
Morning: After breakfast, depart for Danang. You will visit the Marble Mountains with Giang Dai wacthtower, Tam Thai pagoda, Huyen Khong cave..., then visit the holy temples.
Afternoon: Take you to explore the Son Tra Peninsula and visit Linh Ung Pagoda, 65m high Guanyin Buddha Statue. Then take you to swim at My Khe beach - One of six most beautiful beaches as Fobes U.S. magazine’s voting. Have dinner and take a rest in Da Nang.
DAY 3 BA NA HILLS (B, L, D)
Morning: Have breakfast at the hotel and depart to visit the Ba Na Hills. You will have a chance to enjoy the cable systems with over 5 km long across the primeval forest and the cool air like Dalat’s. Visit Ba Na By Night, Linh Ung Pagoda - which features a Buddha statue 27m high, Debay cellar ( cost excluded ), Je Ladin gardens .... Then have lunch at Le Nim resort and rest.
Afternoon: continue to visit Fantasy Park with many games as love turnover, SKIVER pilot, train track, windmill, spider, free falling rotate tower, (ticket excluded).
Leave BaNa Hills, come back to the city. Have dinner and free time at night.
DAY 4 DA NANG – AIRPORT (B)
Morning: Have breakfast, free visit until tourist guide take you to the airport Da Nang to come back to Ho Chi Minh City. End of tour.
9 - 10 pax
- Accomodation in 3 star hotel.
- A/C bus
- English speaking guide (other languages are available upon request with a little extra fee, please contact us for detail).
- Entrance fees
- Meals (10$/meal) and breakfast at hotel as the program
- 01 wet tissue/day
- 02 mineral water bottles 500ml/pax/day
- Tourist insurance
- Vietnam Destination hat
- Air ticket
- Tips, personal expenses
- All not indicated in our itinerary
- CU CHI TUNNELS HALF DAY (by bus) (Half day) $22
- AIRPORT PICK UP AND DROP OFF SERVICE (Half day) $20
- HANOI CITY AND DUONG LAM ANCIENT VILLAGE (4D-3N) $206
- HIGHLIGHTS OF VIETNAM (22D-21N) $1,669
- SAI GON - PHU QUOC 2 (4D-3N) $223
- SAIGON BY NIGHT (Half day) $
- THE SIGHTS OF SAIGON (Half day) $
- CAI BE FLOATING MARKET - VINH LONG HOMESTAY... (2D-1N) $98