HANOI - SAPA
Departure from: TP Ho Chi Minh
Destination: Ha Noi
DAY 1 HANOI - LAO CAI (L, D)
Depart for Hanoi. Meet on arrival at Hanoi / Noi Bai International Airport, transfer to city centre. Start Half-day Hanoi city tour: visit Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum, his stilt house, Ho Chi Minh Museum, One-Pillar Pagoda. Have dinner and free at night in Hanoi.
DAY 2 GIANG TA CHAI – SU PAN – BAN HO (B/L/D)
Morning: After breakfast, pick up from your hotel and depart for Sapa Town, using the new highway running from Noi Bai - Lao Cai (245Km) in about 5 hours. You will have the opportunity to enjoy the beautiful scenery on the both sides of this road. Arrive in Sa Pa, enjoy lunch at local restaurant.
Afternoon: Car will take visitors to start their walking journey of about 4 hours to visit Lao Chai - Ta Van and Giang Ta Chai, and explore the life of ethnic minorities, admire the spectacular natural scenery with the terraced rice fields. Visit Sa Pa’s ancient rock with engraved images, both big and small - unique patterns of the ancients. Admire the Bridge which is made by clouds, cross the picturesque Muong Hoa stream. Stay and overnight at Giang Ta Chai Village. After check in the room, you have 1 hour party for dinner (listening to music, enjoy a little wine & soft drinks).
DAY 3 BAN HO – SAPA – HANOI (B/L/D)
Morning: After breakfast 9:00 am: you start the trip on foot to explore the Cat Cat – Sin Chai village of ethnic Hmong - discovered by the French who chose to use the area as a resort in the early twentieth century. Coming to Cat Cat Village, visitors will be visiting hydropower station, waterfall of the Cat Cat village, and learn about the culture, customs and unique people here with traditional crafts such as weaving, carved silver, forged agricultural tools, to drag his wife...
12:00: Pick up from Cat Cat village back to Sa Pa town. Enjoy lunch at local restaurant then you have 2 free hours to visit Sa pa town for shopping and sightseeing.
Afternoon: The driver takes you back to Hanoi.
21.30: Arrive at the hotel.
DAY 4 HA NOI – HO CHI MINH CITY (B,L)
Morning: After breakfast, visit Temple of Literature - built in the 11th century as Vietnam’s first university, Hanoi old Quarter, Opera House and Hoan Kiem Lake. Have lunch.
Afternoon: Transfer to the airport for the flight back to Sai Gon.
9 - 10 pax
- Accomodation in 3 star hotel.
- A/C bus
- English speaking guide (other languages are available upon request with a little extra fee, please contact us for detail).
- Entrance fees
- Main meals (10$/meal) and breakfast at the hotel as the program
- 01 wet tissue/day
- 02 mineral water bottles 500ml/pax/day
- Tourist insurance
- Vietnam Destination hat
- Air tickets
- Tips, personal expenses
- All not indicated in our itinerary
- CON DAO BEACH (2D-1N) $96
- DA NANG - HOI AN - HUE -... (5D-4N) $328
- NHA TRANG 4D4N : DAI BEACH - YANG... (4D-4N) $295
- CAI BE FLOATING MARKET - VINH LONG HOMESTAY... (2D-1N) $98
- SAI GON – BUON MA THUOT (3D-2N) $171
- DA NANG - NGU HANH SON - HOI... (5D-4N) $326
- MEKONG DELTA - PHU QUOC 5D4N (5D-4N) $334
- NAM CAT TIEN NATIONAL PARK 1 (2D-1N) $119