See lush green paddy fields, and sample fresh river produce and vegetables. Bike between villages and visit local craftsmen.
MY THO - BEN TRE - CAI RANG FLOATING MARKET
Departure from: TP Ho Chi Minh
Destination: Can Tho
Day 1 HCMC - MY THO - BEN TRE - CAN THO
Morning: Pick you up and depart for My Tho city by air-conditioned bus. The bus takes you to peaceful village and far away from city life.
Around 10:00AM, upon arrival to My Tho city:
Overview floating fish houses by boat.
Motorized boat ride to Con Phung (Phoenix Island) of Ben Tre province. The province is home of coconut, you can buy handicraft made from coconut trees.
Around 12:00 noon: Have lunch on the island with delicious local dishes: deep fired Elephant ear fish ... (included).
Afternoon: After lunch is the time to explore amazing Mekong canals:
Motorized boat cruise along natural creeks and quiet villages in Ben Tre province.
Visit orchards, bee-keeping house, enjoy honey tea, seasonal tropical fruit and traditional music.
Take horse cart along peaceful village.
Rowing-boat ride along small mangrove palm creek (mangrove palm or Nypa-frutican known as "dừa nước" in Vietnam)
See coconut candy production process
Around 3:00 PM: Return to My Tho by motor boat. Proceed to Can Tho. Have dinner and listen to traditional music on boat in Ninh Kieu wharf (excluded, you chose your meal by yourself on the boat restaurant). Stay overnight at the hotel in Can Tho (homestay will be arranged as your request).
Day 2 CAI RANG FLOATING MARKET
Morning: After breakfast, Cruising along the small and picturesque tributaries by rowing boat , we will see the Cai Rang floating market ( the nicest one with heaps of rowing boats ). Take in the beautiful scenery and the daily activities of locals who live along the Mekong canals and you will roam through the village to visit a rice husking mill and a rice noodles making shop...
Stop at Can Tho market and back to Sai Gon. Via My Tho Bonsai garden
9 - 10 pax
- A/C bus
- English speaking guide (other languages are available upon request with a little extra fee, please contact us for detail).
- Accommodation at 3 star hotel (2 people share room)
- Entrance fees
- Boat trips as mentioned on program
- Tropical fruit, honey tea and traditional music, horse cart
- Meals as the program: 2 lunchs, 1 dinner (10$/meal), 1 buffet breakfast at the hotel
- 1 wet tissue/day
- water (2 bottles 500ml/day/pax)
- Vietnam Destination hat
- Travel insurance
- Tips, personal expenses
- All not indicated in our itinerary
- SAI GON - PHU QUOC 2 (4D-3N) $223
- HIGHLIGHTS OF VIETNAM (22D-21N) $1,669
- CU CHI TUNNELS HALF DAY (by bus) (Half day) $22
- HO COC BEACH - BINH CHAU HOT SPRING... (Half day) $224
- MY THO - BEN TRE - CAI RANG... (2D-1N) $95
- SAIGON - DALAT - BUON MA THUOT -... (6D-5N) $292
- CAO DAI TEMPLE - CU CHI TUNNELS (1D) $41
- THE WORLD HERITAGE ROAD (9D-8N) $610