Rowing-boat along small creek - View coconut candy process - Take horse cart along village - Visit bee-keeping house - Enjoy honey tea - Seasonal tropical fruit - Traditional music.
MY THO – BEN TRE
Departure from: TP Ho Chi Minh
Destination: Ben Tre
8:30AM: Pick you up and depart for My Tho city by air-conditioned bus. The bus takes you to peaceful village and far away from city life.
Around 10:00AM: Upon arrival to My Tho city:
Overview floating fish houses by boat.
Motorized boat ride to Con Phung (Phoenix Island) of Ben Tre province. The province is home of coconut, you can buy handicraft made from coconut trees.
Around 12:00 noon: Have lunch on the island with delicious local dishes: deep fired Elephant ear fish ... (included).
After lunch is the time to explore amazing Mekong canals:
Motorized boat cruise along natural creeks and quiet villages in Ben Tre province.
Visit orchards, bee-keeping house, enjoy honey tea, seasonal tropical fruit and traditional music.
Take horse cart along peaceful village.
Rowing-boat ride along small mangrove palm creek (mangrove palm or Nypa-frutican known as "dừa nước" in Vietnam)
See coconut candy production process
Around 3:00 PM: Get on the bus to come back Ho Chi Minh City. On the way back drop by Mekong Rest Stop for short break.
Around 5:00 PM: End of tour.
9 - 10 pax
- A/C bus
- English speaking guide (other languages are available upon request with a little extra fee, please contact us for detail).
- Entrance fees
- Boat trips as mentioned on program
- Tropical fruit, honey tea and traditional music, horse cart
- Lunch with special foods (10$/pax)
- 1 wet tissue/day
- water (2 bottles 500ml/day/pax)
- Vietnam Destination hat
- Travel insurance
- Tips, personal expenses
- All not indicated in our itinerary
- SAI GON – DA LAT 3D2N (3D-2N) $172
- SAIGON - DALAT - BUON MA THUOT -... (6D-5N) $292
- HANOI CITY AND DUONG LAM ANCIENT VILLAGE (4D-3N) $206
- HIGHLIGHTS OF VIETNAM (22D-21N) $1,669
- PHAN THIET - MUI NE 2 (3D-2N) $190
- NHA TRANG 2 (3D-2N) $207
- EXPLORE THE DIFFERENCES OF CENTRAL HERITAGE (8D-7N) $
- CU CHI TUNNELS HALF DAY (by canoe) (Half day) $122