Cat Tien National Park is a treasure trove of biodiversity. Here in the tropical forests of southern Vietnam live some of the world's most endangered species. The park, one of the largest in the country, was established in recognition of Cat Tien's unique wildlife and the importance of protecting it. This trip brings you two- hour night cruise in to the jungle, in a jeep, allows visitor to enjoy the feelings of watching wild animals drinking and hearing the calls of rhinoceros.
NAM CAT TIEN NATIONAL PARK 1
Departure from: TP Ho Chi Minh
Destination: Dong Nai
DAY 1 HO CHI MINH CITY – NAM CAT TIEN (L, D)
Leaving Ho Chi Minh City at 8 AM, traveling up northern city long Highway 1 then branching off National Highway 20 that leading us to a former volcanic crater, known as Lava tubes. Crossing the Dong Nai River to enter the Cat Tien National Park enables visitors begin their wildlife experience.
After about 3, 5 hours we arrive at the Nam Cat Tien National Park, we will be met by local guide then check in and follow by lunch.
In the afternoon we start walking 8km along the ecologic route: sites of Lagerstroemia Ovalifolia (BangLang), Tetrameles nudiflora (Tung), Cycas rumphii (Thien Tue), Ancistrocladus Tectorius (Trung quan), Afzelia cyclocarpa (Go). Then we transfer back to the center for having dinner.
At night around 8.00 PM our Jeep will transfer us to Ta Lai buffer zone for animal spotting (view animals at night).
DAY 2 NAM CAT TIEN - HO CHI MINH CITY (B, L)
9km transfer by jeep inside the park to junction, where we turn off the main route for 5km trekking to Crocodile lake station. A short break at the lake watching tower, then trek to the main road again. Jeep picks up and transfers back to the park center. Check out the room. Have lunch in the park before leaving
Take ferry crossing the river then heading back to Ho Chi Minh by vehicle.
9 - 10 pax
- A/C bus
- English speaking guide (other languages are available upon request with a little extra fee, please contact us for detail).
- Accommodation in the forest (2-3 people share room)
- Entrance fees
- Motorized boat cross Dong Nai river
- Safari night tour.
- Leech Socks and shoes for trekking in forest.
- Meals as the program: 2 lunchs, 1 dinner (10$/meal), 1 breakfast
- 1 wet tissue/day
- water (2 bottles 500ml/day/pax)
- Vietnam Destination hat
- Travel insurance
- Tips, personal expenses
- All not indicated in our itinerary
What to bring: Long trousers, good pair of walking boot, torches, water, insect repellent.
- MEKONG DELTA - PHU QUOC 5D4N (5D-4N) $334
- HA NOI – TRANG AN (3D-2N) $174
- SAIGON - MUI NE 2 (3D-2N) $182
- PHAN THIET - MUI NE 2 (3D-2N) $190
- HANOI - HALONG - SAPA (6D-5N) $425
- NHA TRANG 4D4N: DIVING - CAI RIVER -... (4D-4N) $312
- SAI GON – DA LAT – NHA TRANG... (4D-3N) $308
- CU CHI TUNNELS HALF DAY (by bus) (Half day) $22