The coastal city of Nha Trang in Khanh Hoa province, central Viet Nam, lies on the trans-Viet Nam highway, 1,278km from Ha Noi, and 448km from Sai Gon city. Nha Trang is endowed by nature with deep, quiet and warm waters all the year round, surrounded by archipelagoes, islands, mountains and white sand beaches - a wonderful and attractive tourist resort. Nha Trang Bay has been recognized as one of 29 most beautiful bays in the word since 7/2003.
NHA TRANG 2
Departure from: TP Ho Chi Minh
Destination: Nha Trang
Day 1 Ho Chi Minh – Nha Trang (L, D)
Depart at 7:15AM from Ho Chi Minh to Nha Trang (488km). Stop for lunch at Mui Ne Resort restaurant.
Around 6:00PM arrive in Nha Trang, check in hotel (3 star hotel) and have free time to explore Nha Trang. Overnight in Nha Trang
Day 2 Island Tour (B, L, D)
8:30AM: Start the island tour with visit to Mun Island (Ebony Island). Stop for one hour of leisurely snorkeling, swimming and sunbathing. The snorkeling equipment is provided free of charge for viewing the marine wildlife and plentiful coral reefs.
11:00AM: Visit Mot Island where you will enjoy excellent fresh cuisine for lunch. After lunch, enjoy the floating bar with complimentary red wine and fruit while being entertained by the hilarious guides with their funny antics.
2:30PM: Continue the fun-filled day stopping at Tam Island. Enjoy some free time with exhilarating water sports. Private beach, swimming pool (2.700 meters wide) and fresh water, free kayak, life-jacket, beach chair and tent.
4:30PM: Back to the harbor at sunset. Return to your hotel.
Free time in the evening and overnight in Nha Trang.
Day 3 Nha Trang – Ho Chi Minh City (B, L)
After breakfast, depart for Ho Chi Minh. Bus arrives in Ho Chi Minh City around 6:00PM. End of tour.
9 - 10 pax
- Accomodation in 3 star hotel.
- A/C bus
- English speaking guide (other languages are available upon request with a little extra fee, please contact us for detail).
- Entrance fees
- Island tour (canoe, red wine, fruit).
- Meals as the program (10$/meal)
- 1 wet tissue/day
- 02 mineral water bottles/pax/day
- Tourist insurance
- Vietnam Destination hat
- Tips, personal expenses
- All not indicated in our itinerary
- HANOI – MOC CHAU – MAI CHAU (4D-3N) $226
- SAI GON – DA LAT 3D2N (3D-2N) $172
- SAIGON - MUI NE 2 (3D-2N) $182
- CHARMING DALAT 4D3N (4D-3N) $227
- THE CENTRAL WORLD HERITAGE ROAD (5D-4N) $311
- CU CHI TUNNELS HALF DAY (by canoe) (Half day) $122
- DA NANG - HOI AN - HUE -... (5D-4N) $314
- THE HARMONY OF THE ANCIENT PAGODAS IN DALAT... (3D-2N) $173